6:50 AM

ABBAS PROFILE

Posted by shruthi

Original Name: AbbasMeaning of Abbas: Angry TigerDate of birth: 21st May 1975Star sign: TaurusHair: Black
Birth Place: CalcuttaBrougt up in: BangaloreWebsite: http://www.actorabbas.com/E-mail: abbas@tamilfilmstars.comAddress: 15, 10th Avenue Harrington Road, Chetpet, Chennai - 30
Family 
Wife - ERUMChildren - EMIRA and AYMAAN
Mother tongue: Urdue-mail: abbaszap@rediff.comEducation: B.com.Special Talent: Writing Poetry in EnglishBest friends: Abhay, Baby, Saveen, Gayathri, Asif, Abdullah, Sandeep Chauta
Favourite artistes: Alpacino, Robert de Nero, Demi Moore, Sridevi, and Alica SilverstoneFavourite music director: A.R.RehmanFavourite colour: BlackFavourite food: Indian foodFavourite dress: JeansFavourite co-stars: Rambha and Aishwarya RaiFavourite Tamil movie: Thalapathi
Hobbies: Driving car, listening to music and watching movies.Before cinema: ModellingIf not to cinema: Airforce pilot
Hot facts in Biography

# Abbas is his real name - it means angry TIGER!

# He is married to Erum Ali, a fashion designer in 1997. It was a love cum arranged marriage.

# His dog name is “gucci”.

# In the beginning he was not good in Tamil as its not his mother tongue, he used to converse only in English.

# He was a succesfull Model in Bangalore before coming into the film industry . His model colleagues were Dino Morea , Suman Ranganathan , Rajeev Gopalkrishna , Rahul Dev, Sameer Malhotra .

# Earlier Abbas has acted as the second hero in a number of films.

# He has acted with many stars including Rajinikanth, Sivaji Ganesan, Ajith, Kamal Haasan, Madhavan etc.

# Apart from acting the tamil actor is running a family-based business in Bangalore, Chennai & Hyderabad.

# He acted in the hit album “Yeh Hai Prem” (1999).
Abbas quotes

“Love before marriage makes u tie the knot and after marriage keeps the FMAILY happy” (about marriage)

“No, I don’t believe in isolating myself from society. I don’t want to lead a restricted life; I want to enjoy it. I go to theatres and snooker parlours with my friends. I am friendly with my fans. The only change now is that earlier, I used to play cricket every day with some children. Now I don’t get the time to play regularly. I am an actor only when I’m on the sets. With my wife and children, I’m like any other man.”

“Acting was not my first priority. I wanted to become an Air Force pilot. Failing that, I wanted to go in for my Masters in Business Management (MBA). I didn’t clear the NDA entrance examination. More offers poured in after Kaadal Desam became a hit. So I landed in films after I was done with college.”

“My first priority is the script. I don’t want to repeat roles. I want to show the audience a different face each time they watch my film. After the script comes the director and the technical team.”

“I scan each of my mails [abbaszap@rediffmail.com] and reply to (fans’ mail) all of them.
I feel it is important for an actor. We are nowhere without fans.”

” I’m more of a comedian - I like making people laugh”
Filmography:

* Guru En Aalu (2008)
* Sadhu Miranda (2008)
* Anasuya (2007)
* Kadhal Desam (1996)
* V.I.P
* Poochudavaa
* Ini Ellam Sugamae
* Aasai Thambi
* Priya O Priya (1997)
* Ninaithaale
* Jolly (Telugu)
* Ansh (Hindi)
* Three Roses
* Suyamvaram
* Padayappa
* Pooveli
* Hey Ram
* Kandukondain Kandukondain (2000)
* Cleopatra
* Malabar Police
* Relax
* Minnale (2001)
* Anandham(2001)
* Adidhadi (2004)
* Pammal K. Sambandam (2002)
* Kaadal Virus
* Maanasthan
* Duniya Dilwalaon Ki(neo)
* Unarchigal
* Kannezhudi Pottum Thottu (Malayalam)
* Shanti Shanti Shanti
* Chintamal Chitaramal
* Greetings (Malayalam)(2004)
* Katha (Malayalam)(2003)

0 comments:

Post a Comment